Construction and Engineering Jobs in Australia
JobContax in association with our Australian partners are currently recruiting for a number of large civils projects in Australia. We are currently looking for Project Engineers and Construction Foremen/ Supervisors to work on the $43 Billion Gorgon LNG Project. The Australian contractor is flying over to conduct interviews in London on November 10-17 and in Dublin on November 18-25. Visit our Gorgon Project Jobs page for full job details.
This is the third set of face to face interviews in 2011 and there will be more in early 2012 if the current window is over subscribed. So if you are not called for interview within a few days, you will be scheduled for early 2012. We will be hiring for various Australian Civil and Infrastructure projects throughout 2012 and 2013, so all is not lost if we cannot squeeze you in next week.
All roles come with excellent packages including relocation costs and employer sponsored family Australian 457 visas. These positions represent a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and gain large project experience. For more information on Australian 457 Visas and the Gorgon Project click the links below:
To be considered for interview, apply through our website, www.jobcontax.com, for the job or jobs which you feel you are qualified for and one of our consultants will contact you and explain the interview process in detail.
JobContax – Contact Details
- Gorgon LNG Project – Facts and Figures (jobcontax.wordpress.com)
- Australia aiming to be the 2nd largest global LNG supplier by 2015 (jobcontax.wordpress.com)
- Chevron’s Wheatstone LNG project to generate 6500 jobs (jobcontax.wordpress.com)
- 457 Visa Australia (jobcontax.wordpress.com)
- Australian Government to fast track 457 visas (jobcontax.wordpress.com)
- What is an Australian 457 Visa? (jobcontax.wordpress.com)