Electrical Engineer Jobs
Electrical engineers design, develop and maintain electrical systems and/or components to required specifications, focusing on economy, safety, reliability, quality and sustainability. They design and manufacture electrical equipment for use across many sectors, such as:
- the building industry;
- and production and distribution of electricity.
Electrical engineers are involved in projects from the concept and detail of the design through to implementation, testing and handover. They may also be involved in maintenance programmes. As well as technical knowledge, electrical engineers need to project manage and multitask. They also need to have commercial awareness. Additional attributes, such as team leadership or management skills, are required as careers progress.
Electrical Engineer Recruitment Agency – JobContax Electrical Engineer Jobs
JobContax specialises in the Global Recruitment of Electrical Engineers. JobContax has over 10 years experience in the Electrical Engineering Sector and has a worldwide network of contacts within the industry. JobContax has long standing partnerships with some of the world’s largest ECPM Contractors.
JobContax understand the trade offs between career progression and relocation
Electrical Engineer Jobs by E-Mail
Would you like to receive an e-mail as soon as JobContax post a new job to their website?
Click the following link to register: Electrical Engineer Jobs by E-Mail
Electrical Engineer Jobs by RSS
Would you like to receive an update directly to your RSS reader as soon as JobContax post a new job to their website?
Click the following link to register: Electrical Engineer Jobs by RSS
To view a video tutorial on what RSS is and how to use it click the link: JobContax RSS Tutorial
Electrical Engineer Job Description
Most electrical engineers work in a multi-disciplinary project team, which is likely to include engineers from other specialisms as well as architects, marketing and sales staff, manufacturers, technicians and customer service personnel. They may also work with representatives from customer organisations.
Depending on the organisation, the electrical engineer may be involved at every stage of design and development, or may just be involved at one particular stage. The nature of the role varies according to industry or sector, but the range of activities common to many posts is likely to include the following:
- identifying customer requirements;
- designing systems and products;
- reading design specifications and technical drawings;
- researching suitable solutions and estimating costs and timescales;
- making models and prototypes of products;
- working to British (BS), European (EN) and other standards;
- liaising with others in the design team;
- liaising with clients and contractors;
- attending meetings on site;
- designing and conducting tests;
- recording, analysing and interpreting test data;
- proposing modifications and retesting products;
- qualifying the final product or system;
- servicing and maintaining equipment;
- preparing product documentation, writing reports and giving presentations;
- monitoring a product in use to improve on future design.
- Gorgon Project Job Interviews | London Aug 26/27 | Dublin Aug 28/29/30 (jobcontaxjobs.wordpress.com)
- 457 Visa Australia (jobcontax.wordpress.com)
- How people use LinkedIn (jobcontax.wordpress.com)
- What is an Australian 457 Visa? (jobcontax.wordpress.com)
- Gorgon Project Job Interviews | London Aug 26/27 | Dublin Aug 28/29/30 (jobcontax.wordpress.com)